BCJT1LL Releases COVID-19 Statement

by Owen Munro

Updated statement from BCJT1L Commissioner Dave Wilkie regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and current league operations:

The BC Junior Tier 1 League met on March 29th and has agreed to continue to put all BCJT1L training camps and any activities on hold until we meet again on April 15, 2020, and will review and prepare contingency plans for upcoming BCJT1L season.

If you have any questions, please contact the commissioner at commissioner@bcjt1lax.com