April 19 COVID-19 Statement

by Owen Munro

The BCJBT1LL governors held a meeting on April 15 to assess the current Covid-19 delay to the 2020 Regular Season.

We are closely monitoring information from Health Officials, the Government, the CLA and the BCLA and their orders. 

Our league continues to have the safety and well-being of our players, staff and fans in mind when considering our contingency plans and are looking to alternative plans now for the 2020 season if we are able to participate in 2020.

The League Executive and Governors have agreed to continue to put a hold on all BCJBT1LL training camps and any activities until we meet again on May 19th.

It is our hope to bring Junior B Lacrosse back to our fans and the lacrosse community in 2020.

We appreciate everyone's understanding and patience during these difficult times.

Stay in touch as health officials, both federal and provincial, will be posting new information daily.

 If you have any questions, please contact the commissioner at commissioner@bcjtilax.com